Friday 8 October 2010

**H&M habit **OPI MY Private Jet

Hello to anyone reading!
I thought I'd just do a little post on things that I have bought recently (even though I really shouldn't have, but getting my student loan has just made it too tempting!) H&M opened a new store where I live, which to be honest, is pretty poor for shopping, but seems to be slowly improving. 

Every time I go in there, I find something I love, and most stuff is reasonably priced. Last time I visited I got this set of really cute gold rings and a skirt I had seen Kourtney Kardashian wearing a few months back, so it just had had had to be bought!! Because the skirt was blue, I didn't have any shoes that would go with it so, Hello Kurtgeiger.com! I got the lovely Carvela shoes, £79.00 (were £140), they are majorly high, but nothing I cant cope with. 

I actually just went on the site to see how much they were originally to find that they had been reduced to £59! Gutted! I hate it when that happens!! grrrr!!




This set of rings were just too cute not to be bought, I think they were either £2.99 or £3.99, I cant remember, but love the idea of mixing and matching and th it,  I got these wearing more than one ring at a time! (my favourite is the one that says Love!)


 


*************

At the weekend I also bought 2 new OPI varnishes, I got myself My Private Jet and Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous which is from the Swiss Collection. (swatch to follow :D)

I was umming and aahing about My Private Jet for ages, I'd seen it online, and couldn't make up my mind whether I liked it or not. But in the end, I succumbed to it and I actually really like it! 

In the bottle it looks brown, but applies much darker. It has multi-coloured sparkles which show up really well with the flash on my camera as you can see and in the daylight, they just look like silver flecks. it only lasted a day without chips, so a little dissapointing, but I havent found a varnish yet that this doesnt happen with.







xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.....BEEEEEP! xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...