Friday 29 October 2010

** 20% off at nails inc. ** how to get Kim's glam look

Hey dudes
I got an email this morning from Miss Selfridge and they are offering 20% off at Nails Inc. if you enter their discount code MISS20 at the checkout. The offer is valid until Midnight 20th November, they have some great little Christmas gifts, so hope this comes in useful if you wanted to get anything. I just thought I would share it with you guys!

Click here to go to nailsinc.com


*************
Also, I have just been reading a post on Kim Kardashians blog by herself and her make up artist, Joyce Bonelli. Joyce takes you through all the diffrent poducts sh eused to create Kim's gorgeous glowing make up look that she wore to her birthday party at TAO.
Click here to find out more.....



3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting :)

    Kim's make up is always flawless, I love knowing what products were used to create her looks. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks gorgeous :) Love her make up :) soooooo flawless

    A
    M
    A
    Z
    I
    N
    G BLOG :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Thanks for the tip about the discount - I love Nails Inc stuff, will have to check out the site!

    I'm not a big fan of Kim Kardashian, but she does always look flawless, her makeup is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.....BEEEEEP! xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...