Friday 15 October 2010

** going lipstick gaga

Hello all, thought I'd do a little post on my MAC Viva Glam GaGa lipstick that I got a few months back now. I know an absolute tonne of people must have reviewed/posted on this before, but I thought one more couldn't hurt! I die for the colour, its described as a light blue pink (lustre). The only thing I would say I don't like is the signature MAC lipstick vanilla fragrance it has (yuck!) but I'm more than willing to put up with this because of the great colour!






MAC have now also released a matching GaGa gloss and  GaGa bag to go with the lipstick, and again all proceeds go to MAC aids fund. I might just be having to purchase that gloss....




3 comments:

  1. I love Viva Glam Gaga! Such a gorgeous pink :) Love your blog, I just followed you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MAC products!! That color looks great on your lips!!

    xx

    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @glimmer and glow aw thanks!

    @elizabeth s. thanks hun! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.....BEEEEEP! xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...